1. Tell us about Bangn Body - What is your mission!
The philosophy behind Bangn Body is self care, self love and beauty should be simple but super effective! Skincare that speaks louder on your skin than on the packaging. Creating trustworthy, useful skincare that is fun and carefree.
Bangn Body is a multi-purpose, simple, effective range of results driven products, filled with native Australian extracts and locally sourced botanical ingredients to enhance your natural glow.
2. Tell us about the product we are giving away, why is it so special?
Our Yellow Tube of Goodness™️ is loved by thousands! This lightweight, creamy and fast absorbing Firming Lotion for the face and body boasts many skin benefits:
Rich in shea butter, pineapple fruit oil and green coffee bean extract from Byron Bay, our Firming Lotion rebuilds elasticity and works to renew skin cells, leaving you with a smooth, soft and glowing complexion.
- Reduces the appearance of redness, bumps, and breakouts due to the anti-inflammatory properties of our Australian Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Increase skin circulation, collagen production and blood flow which aids in the reduction of cellulite, stretch marks and scarring
- Brightens and hydrates the skin and acts as a moisture magnet
- Works to firm and tighten the skin
- Aids the fight of free radical damage and slows down the ageing process
3. What are some of Bangn Body core values?
We aim to simplify the steps in your beauty routine however keeping our formulas filled with best in class botanical ingredients. By creating multi-purpose products we take the stress out of purchasing multiple products for 1 skin concern and create fewer products for multiple skin concerns.
4. Tell us your biggest learning when it comes to running your business?
I've learnt how important it is to remember to listen to your intuition and follow your gut. Running a business can be challenging so it's incredibly important to never lose sight of your "why".
Our customers are our heartbeat so listening to them is always key and ensuring we are aligning ourselves with what our community wants to see is crucial.
Ask questions, get involved as much as you can and never stop learning. Knowledge is power.
5 How do you implement sustainability into your daily practice, what makes you a solmate?
Our 100% recyclable Aluminium Tubes and caps are ethically made with BPA free lining and eco friendly dyes. Our tubes are made not only to help the environment and reduce our plastic waste to landfill, but to also keep our formulas fresher for longer as our Aluminium tubes prevent any air particles and bacteria from entering the tube.
Our eco friendly shipping boxes, tissue paper and thank you cards are all 100% recyclable. All of our gift wrapping options are made with soy based inks and 100% recyclable, acid free tissue paper, stickers, greeting cards and ribbon.
Everyday we work on doing our part with improving our sustainability and reducing our waste without compromising our customer experience and satisfaction.